I’m a math geek, so I enjoy reading the occasional comic strip that’s math-related. Here is my list of the top 10 webcomics/comics that I read on a regular basis:
1. Foxtrot – Surely, everyone knows this one. It occasionally has a lot of math humor but is currently on a Sunday only publication schedule.
2. xkcd – Updated every Mon, Wed, Fri, and a very popular webcomic online.
3. Abstruse Goose – Funny webcomic updated regularly, but often physics related as well.
6. Brown Sharpie – Updated every Mon, Wed, Fri, and can be quite humorous.
7. Brightly Wound – Often contains physics and astronomy as well.
8. twisted pencil – Usually updated Tue/Thu and contains lots of puppets.
– Usually has some pretty funny strips. Not sure if the author is as
active right now and the archive only has the first 100 strips.
10. Indexed – Interesting concept. Mostly consists of Venn diagrams and graphs.