10) e is easier to spell than pi.
9) Pie without e just doesn’t taste that good.
8) The character for e can be found on a keyboard, but pi sure can’t.
7) Everybody fights for their piece of the pie.
6) ln(pi) is a really nasty number, but ln(e) = 1.
5) e is used in calculus while pi is used in baby geometry.
4) ‘e’ is the most commonly picked vowel in Wheel of Fortune.
3) e stands for Euler’s Number, pi doesn’t stand for squat.
2) You don’t need to know Greek to be able to use e.
1) You can’t confuse e with a food product.
1 thought on “Top ln(e^10) reasons why e is better than pi”
I’m pretty sure pi stands for perimeter (as in ratio of perimeter to diameter). Pi is the Greek equivalent to p.
Comments are closed.