So, what are the top “mathie” halloween costumes? I’m glad you asked!! In order of operations, they are:
* Note: Only 56% of mathematicians look like the above.
* For my first trick, I’m going to predict what 1+1 is!
3. Math Knot
* Not really a knot since his head isn’t attached to his feet.
* This is a costume for your kitty!
5. Math Teacher
* Caution: Wearing this shirt doesn’t make you good at math.
6. Rubik’s Cube
* The real puzzle is in his pants.
7. Math Sports Fans
* Go as a group, otherwise you look like a moron with a giant A on your chest (unless your name is Alex).
8. Pumpkin Pi
* Edit: I have just recently learned that the above man was not dressed up for Halloween and was actually wearing his “everyday clothes”. I’d like to officially apologize for this mistake.